Share |

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

6th Pay Option


Form-I
Form of Option
(See Rule 6 (1)]
(i) I _______________________ hereby elect the revised pay structure with effect
from 1st January, 2006.
(ii) I _______________________ hereby elect to continue on the existing scale of pay
of my substantive/officiating posts mentioned below until:
The date of my next increment
The date of my subsequent increment
raising my pay to Rs. _____________________
I vacate or cease to draw pay in the existing scale.
The date of my promotion to ________________ shall be _____________
Existing Scale ____________________________
Signature ____________________
Name ____________________
Designation ____________________
Office in which employed ___________________
Date :
Station :
To be scored out, if not applicable.

No comments: